paige just got transferred to her third area ... rome 5 (or the rome 5th branch). her area is about 30 minutes north of the city.
facts about rome:
- rome is the capital of italy
- rome is italy's largest and most populated city and the 5th most populated in europe (3.8 million people live in the metropolitan area)
- it's history spans more than two and half thousand years
- the ancient legend is that rome was founded by twin brothers remus and romulus. "abandoned at birth, they were raised by a she-wolf. later, the two decided to found a city, but romulus kills his brother in a fit of anger and names the city rome, after himself."*
- the national museum of pasta is located in rome, fitting seeing that italians eat about 60 pounds of pasta per year**